Hogarth Worldwide, Cupertino, CA - Contractor / Content Screen Artist
Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
- Collaborated with Content Production Managers and Screen Leads to support a global tech event and conference for The World's Largest Tech Company.
- Converted low fidelity screens into high fidelity files and localized the user interface of the screens for use in multiple assets and deliverables for Greater China region.
Mouser Electronics, Mansfield, TX - UI Web Designer
Feb 2011 - Feb 2018
- Designed and modernized the user interface and experience for responsive layout to accommodate different desktop and mobile devices using Axure and Bootstrap to support an e-commerce website (www.mouser.com) with subdomains across 63 country-specific and 17 language using the UI/UX best practices; projects included Checkout Process, Shopping Cart, Product Detail Page, Online Inventory App, internal product management tools, etc.
- Prototyped ideas and took initial concepts to finished designs in low- and high-fidelity wireframes and user flows in Axure independently.
- Collaborated with project managers, business analysts, development architects, developers, SEO specialists and QAs in Agile work environment.
- Presented the concept and clickable mockups to the project team, senior management and stakeholders in different project phases and edited the mockups to accommodate technical concerns and meet business objectives.
- Built and maintained style guide for Mouser website.
- Created storyboards and videos to promote website enhancements and features.
- Trained junior and new designers and shared knowledge with peers.
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX - Graphic and Web Designer
Sep 2009 - May 2010
- Designed the marketing material for varies of school events under Marketing Manager’s direction; coordinated with web development team for websites content updates and maintenance for different departments.
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX - Research Assistant / Web Designer
Sep 2008 - May 2009
- Designed the user interface of the MobileLab website, logo and t-shirt in Arts and Technology Department (ATEC); established graphics and icons for the lab; collaborated with the professor for web content development and with the programmer for web development.
ET Business College, Hong Kong - Senior Graphic and Web Designer
Mar 2006 - May 2007
- Designed both printed, e-marketing material and the company website to support the event management team in investment seminars, management courses and corporate trainings; oversaw the company’s branding in print and web design; provided art-direction and managed the project information and concept to the freelancers and contractors.
- Clients: Citibank, Standard Chartered, Principal, Barclays, PCCW, KBC, “Be A Native Speaker”, etc.
NetSuccess, Dallas, TX - Web Designer / Art Director
Dec 2000 - Jun 2005
- Managed, art-directed and designed on a wide range of projects from initial concept to finished work including website design, logos, graphic design and marketing material;
- Attended the creative meeting that initiated the print and website design process; coordinated with the printers, project manager, programmers and web developers on print and web design projects.
- Clients: Colortyme, Mercy Wine Bar, Big Mo Pro, Calabrese Associates, The Dallas Foundation, HeartPlace, Viseon, etc.