Hogarth Worldwide, Cupertino, CA - Contractor
Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
- Contracted with Hogarth as a Content Studio Artist for The World's Largest Tech Company.
- Produced screen imagery with Photoshop for marketing communication materials to support a global marketing campaign.
- Localized the screen files and user interface of different design layouts for print and digital use based on the localization guidelines.
- Collaborated with other designers to support English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese materials for different regions including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
Mouser Electronics, Mansfield, TX - UI Web Designer
Feb 2011 - Feb 2018
- Designed and modernized the user interface and experience for responsive layout to accommodate different desktop and mobile devices using Axure and Bootstrap to support an e-commerce website (www.mouser.com) with subdomains across 63 country-specific and 17 language using the UI/UX best practices; projects included Checkout Process, Shopping Cart, Product Detail Page, Online Inventory App, internal product management tools, etc.
- Prototyped ideas and took initial concepts to finished designs in low- and high-fidelity wireframes and user flows in Axure independently.
- Collaborated with project managers, business analysts, development architects, developers, SEO specialists and QAs in Agile work environment.
- Presented the concept and clickable mockups to the project team, senior management and stakeholders in different project phases and edited the mockups to accommodate technical concerns and meet business objectives.
- Built and maintained style guide for Mouser website.
- Created storyboards and videos to promote website enhancements and features.
- Trained junior and new designers and shared knowledge with peers.
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX - Graphic and Web Designer
Sep 2009 - May 2010
- Designed the marketing material for varies of school events under Marketing Manager’s direction; coordinated with web development team for websites content updates and maintenance for different departments.
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX - Research Assistant / Web Designer
Sep 2008 - May 2009
- Designed the user interface of the MobileLab website, logo and t-shirt in Arts and Technology Department (ATEC); established graphics and icons for the lab; collaborated with the professor for web content development and with the programmer for web development.
ET Business College, Hong Kong - Senior Graphic and Web Designer
Mar 2006 - May 2007
- Designed both printed, e-marketing material and the company website to support the event management team in investment seminars, management courses and corporate trainings; oversaw the company’s branding in print and web design; provided art-direction and managed the project information and concept to the freelancers and contractors.
- Clients: Citibank, Standard Chartered, Principal, Barclays, PCCW, KBC, “Be A Native Speaker”, etc.
NetSuccess, Dallas, TX - Web Designer / Art Director
Dec 2000 - Jun 2005
- Managed, art-directed and designed on a wide range of projects from initial concept to finished work including website design, logos, graphic design and marketing material;
- Attended the creative meeting that initiated the print and website design process; coordinated with the printers, project manager, programmers and web developers on print and web design projects.
- Clients: Colortyme, Mercy Wine Bar, Big Mo Pro, Calabrese Associates, The Dallas Foundation, HeartPlace, Viseon, etc.